Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hey guys! I just got back on Sunday from a trip to Utah! I went with a bunch of friends to a wedding reception for some guy that i have never met! It turned out to be lots of fun! Here are some pictures.




Here is becca and I with the pet Rabbit "Dusty"













Becca and I playing with everyone else the game "Curses" Its a lot of fun.....you pick up a card and have to take on the challange that the card says through the whole game. Its a crack up.








One of the guys said, "Wow, I can feel the gas." Then the other guy ran up and said, "I can hear it too!"













Having fun on the trampoline......just about everyone got hurt.














Here is the Gang that went to utah.....this picture is taken at beccas house.















We thought that this was hilarious! What a deal!


















Sarah, Becca, and I traveling to and from Utah.


















Dustin, Jesika, and Sarah in front of the Logan Temple.

5 comments:

heidi said...

looks like it was a fun trip & way to take lots of pictures

Teresa said...

Yes, I too like all the pictures. Glad you had fun.

Shannon b said...

looks like a party!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are making time-out for traveling... by the way you could of crash at our condo ... go swimming in Bear Lake that would of been a photo or two!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need to update! Hey will you be coming to the wedding luncheon?