Sunday, February 25, 2007

This picture is of us at a pizza place. We went there for Tims birthday(her FHE brother). I walked away from the table because i saw a old friend and by the time i got back they had placed several surgar packets inside my water! I tasted it and everyone was dissapointed that i didnt make a weird face.....instead i told them that i liked it!





This is our sad and hungry faces. It took 2 hours to get our food! They messed up the orders several times. So they gave us a discount on the meal and free desserts! It only costed 5 or 6 dollars for both of us to eat! Nice deal!



6 comments:

Teresa said...

finally!- Hey they should of given you the meal for free!

Teresa said...

So did that sugar water turn your eyes red?

Shannon b said...

holy cow -- 2 hours!! I agree that your meal should have been free.
Thanks for posting some pics.

heidi said...

2 hours...that really is a long time! Glad to see some pictures, we like pictures!

Anonymous said...

I would of left long before the 2 hour mark... I am old lady now won't put-up with that no more. I've had it happen and it's not fun! Hey another thing keep posting I pop in too!

Teresa said...

Kent, so are you there? Just wondering....:}
Mom